This week we have:
- Moved the website and image functionality off Docker, to Azure web functions
- Upgraded our code to use .net 8 which has just been released. It includes performance and security improvements
- Separated the website from the image functionality
- Significantly increased the number of images we can generate per second – with ‘infinite’ scale up to support any quantity
- Added project-based working, so you can group images into projects (e.g. define a project for each of your customers or campaigns)
- Added team functionality to allow collaborative working
- Added user roles to allow delegation of duties, including designers and finance manager
- Added a client user role, to enable clients to have read-only access to designs
Over the next month, we will be making iterative improvements to the UI and performance.
With these changes, we are looking to onboard enterprise level customers and work closely with them, so we can learn what they want and develop to their requirements. It’s a win-win for all parties.
Milton Keynes Tech Fund
We have applied to the Milton Keynes Tech fund, with a potential to receive a grant of £7-£13k, which we would use to hire a digital marketing agency to redesign our website and improve our marketing strategy, to achieve more traffic, leads and sales. As a young startup, this would provide a significant boost.
We have created a list of key-phrases that we want to get ranked for in search engines, so we are working on creating multiple blog posts for each key phrase.
We haven’t had anyone sign up to our referral program yet. We have been trying to market it on social media and in forums like Reddit, but as there is so much ‘noise’; it’s hard to get noticed.
We will contact owners of small blogs and YouTube channels, inviting them to create content about personalised text on emails, with a link to OKZest.
On X, we started the month with 109 followers and are now at 118 – that’s an increase of 8.25%.
Using Publer’s ‘Recycle’ function (combined with Spintax format), we have continued to add new posts that get repeated on a weekly/monthly basis, we have also been engaging with people manually.